Weekly Payment without Minimum Withdrawal Limit
Generally, if you submit your withdrawal request before the last Thursday of every month, we will transfer cash to your PayPal account at the end of the month, which means, you get paid every month.
If you think monthly payment is not fast enough or the minimum withdrawal limit of HK$20 is a little bit high, you can remove this obstacle now by following instructions below:
1. New email accounts must be used. Email accounts that have received points before cannot be used.
2. Do NOT enter any referral code during new account registration.
3. Download apps or complete tasks in ADXMI offerwall only.
4. Do NOT submit withdrawal request on the REDEEM page in CashChaCha. (No need to satisfy the min pay requirement.)
5. Send the list of CashChaCha email accounts and your PayPal account to email@example.com every Friday.
6. We will sum up all the points in these accounts together and convert it to HKD or USD (150 CashChaCha Points = HK$1; US$1 = HK$7.9).
7. If your total earnings are larger than HK$300(45,000 CashChaCha Points), we will transfer the cash in HKD or USD to your PayPal account on or before next Friday. Or, we will postpone your payment until your total earnings are larger than HK$300.
Note: In order to use ADXMI offerwall, your phone must have a IMEI code.
For example, from July 4 (Saturday) - July 9 (Thursday), you use the following new CashChaCha accounts to earn points from ADXMI offerwalls:
|Email Account||Available Points|
On July 10 (Friday), you send the list of emails above in an Excel file to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will verify them and sum up all the points together. In this case, the total points you have earned is 4713 + 930 + 1308 = 6951, which equals to HK$46.3.
We will transfer HK$46.3 to your PayPal account on or before July 17 (next Friday).
If you want to use Supersonic, TrialPay, Aarki, SuperReward and Premium Picks offerwalls, and withdraw cash without minimum pay limit, please read our 45-day Payment Plan.
Send email to email@example.com if you have any questions.